IMG Blog » Free Queenstown Accommodation Special
Free Queenstown Accommodation Special
Independent Mountain Guides is here to assist with your Queenstown accommodation issues. Especially during the busy periods in Queenstown like mid winter and high summer.
When choosing your outdoor adventure we advise clients to book accommodation ASAP once they have confirmed trip dates. Choices for Queenstown accommodation range from upmarket hotels, to motel units and backpackers and youth hostels. Please contact us for a referral if you are struggling to find something.
In the event of all accommodation being booked or you would like something different we have a reasonable alternative for you.
IMG will provide for you free Queenstown accommodation if you book on a multi-day Independent Mountain Guides trip.
The offer includes
- a tent site at selected campgrounds in Queenstown
- choice of a spacious four season x 6 person tent or
- a nice comfortable four season by 4 x person tent.
- sleeping bags and sleeping pads (if required)
- nice warm gas heater and gas cookers
- for absolute tent luxury we have camping stretchers
The camp grounds all provide
- warm cosy lounges, TV rooms and cooking facilities,
- hot showers, wash rooms and toilets.
- local bus stops for transport.
Some campsites are way busier than others especially in summer. There are other location options if the camping grounds happen to be not suitable.
Of course you will need to sit on something at the end of the day and it goes without saying we will also provide some nice comfy seats. If it’s raining we can arrange for a generous fly to cover your accommodation.
Please let us know if you can't find any accommodation or you prefer this option. Bookings essential for all of the IMG courses and accommodation offers. Peak times can disappoint so be in early.
Dave and the IMG Team.