A full day trekking excursion, viewing some of Queenstown's finest alpine scenery.
Where? Queenstown has some of the most amazing variety of trekking tracks in NZ. All at your back door!
What Time? Trips commence at 9.30 am and finish at 4 pm. If the weather is inclement on the morning of your day we will delay the start and finish a little later - Bookings are essential 24 hours prior to the start of the trip and can be confirmed by a $NZ 100 deposit.
How Long? 6-7 hours.
Who will teach me? Your local, friendly and knowledgeable guide will showcase you one of these tracks. He/She will inform you of the regions short diverse history and interesting flora and fauna.
How? Book online or phone 0274 140 544.
What We Provide
- Transport to the trekking area
What to Bring?
- your own lunch,
- plenty to drink,
- quality trekking shoes are necessary,
- clothing appropriate for the weather on the day
- footwear appropiate to the weather conditions on the day.
- moderate fitness is required as there is some uphill sections.
- for two, three or four people, $275 per person. (min 2 persons required)
Prices are in $NZ
Accredited, experienced, professional guides and instructors are used only by IMG. Personal safety is our priority.
We have been operating since 1991 in Queenstown.We are approved and audited DOC concessionaires, have daily safety and risk management plans in place, have local resource consents.
We have all been examined and assessed either by the New Zealand Mountain Guides Assn or the New Zealand Outdoor Instructors Assn or equivalent overseas bodies.