Half Day Ski and/or Snowboard Adventure
This is for you if you are new to this way of exploring the backcountry beyond the ski area boundary. The terrain we choose is generally low angle, so avalanche hazard isn't an issue. The length of the runs are shorter than with a full day, so your fitness need only be moderate. This trip is for the intermediate skier or snowboarder. Start time is 9am, finish time is 1.30pm.
What we Provide
- skis, skins, ski crampons, snowshoes, poles
- a shovel, probe and avalanche transceiver, and a day pack if need be.
- transport and lift passes if necessary.
What to Bring?
- your snowboard
- snowboard or ski boots
- if you require a specific ski touring set up, rentals are available at Small Planet Sports
- 1 person - $350 NZD
- 2 - 6 people - $250 NZD each
Bookings are essential, please call into Small Planet Sports (17 Shotover St) or text Ski or Ride to 0274 140 544 and we'll get back to you quickly :)